Monday, July 14, 2014

{ Cinnamon Roll Cake }

Oooooohhhhh my word.  This cake is just beyond words.

If you're looking for simple cake to enjoy with a cup of hot coffee, then look no further, this is it.

I am not going to waste anymore time, but jump right into the recipe, because I know that is what you're waiting for.

Cinnamon Roll Cake
Cinnamon Roll Cake

Cake:
3 c. flour
1/4 tsp.salt
1 c. sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 c. milk
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. butter, melted

Topping:
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. cinnamon

Directions:
Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9×13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.

Glaze:
2 c. powdered sugar
5 Tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla

While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.

Cinnamon Roll Cake

5 comments:

  1. Saw the recipe and picture - I just said "Oh Yeah!!!!!" On my way to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh looks like just what I need to go with my brown sugar & cinnamon coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cinnamon..I'm going to try this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra! Oh my word is this cake delicious! I made it a few days ago and it was gone by the end of the day. My dad has already asked me to make another one! He said it was even better when the cake completely cooled and the glaze got a little crunchy on top. This is definitely a keeper, but I'll have to refrain from making it so much or I'll sabotage my weight loss efforts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slice into a piece of Strawberry Passion™. Fork a mouthful of Midnight Delight. Capture a taste of Cookie Dough Delirium. If our signature cakes sound too good to be true, it’s because they are! Go to your local Cold Stone Creamery and find the perfect one for you next big get-together. roll tide cake

    ReplyDelete