Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Two Week Menu Plan

Last payday when I did my grocery shopping, I looked around, I used coupons, I took advantage of  "buy one, get one free" etc.

I ended up getting groceries for the whole month, for a family of 4, for just $400.  I'm thrilled because usually my food budget is around $220 dollars for 2 weeks, which is not really bad considering the price of things, but I've been wanting to cut back for a while.

The next two weeks, I'm still cooking out of my fridge/deep freezer/pantry.  Aside from a few things that I need to buy like milk, eggs, fruit and veggies and a few pantry staples, I don't need anything else.  Feels good :)

So here is my Menu Plan for the next two weeks....and again you may wonder why it starts halfway through the week, and the reason for that is that we're military and get paid twice a month, which is when I do my grocery shopping, so my week of menus starts on whichever day payday falls on.



Menu Plan November 1 to 14

Thursday 1st
Taco Ring w/ Salad

Friday 2nd
Stuffed Crust Pizza

Saturday 3rd 
Oven Ranch Chicken w/ Pasta Salad

Sunday 4th
Vegetable Pumpkin Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Monday 5th
Impossibly Easy Bacon Pie

Tuesday 6th
Fish Fingers, Steamed Veggies, Potato Salad

Wednesday 7th 
Cornmeal Sage biscuits with Sausage Gravy

Thursday 8th
Chicken a la King with Rice

Friday 9th
Family Favorite Cheese Pizza

Saturday 10th
Crab Ragoon w/ Sesame Noodles

Sunday 11th
Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Monday 12th
Oven Baked Tilapia, Beans and Rice, Oven Fried Zucchini Rounds

Tuesday 13th
Spaghetti with Garlic Bread

Wednesday 14th
Ham and Cheese Paninis with Homemade Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment