Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - June 18th

Another Monday and another week of meals all planned out.

I honestly don't think I could make it without a menu plan, been doing it for almost 2 decades and it's just become a part of my routine, not to mention it cuts down on the grocery budget too.

Here's mine for this week:




Monday June 18th, 2012
BREAKFAST: Cereal, Juice
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato
DINNER: Beef Pot Pies, Salad




Tuesday June 19th, 2012
BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast, Milk
LUNCH: Egg Rolls, Veggies
DINNER: Waffles with Vanilla Custard



Wednesday June 20th, 2012
BREAKFAST: Toad in a Hole, Juice
LUNCH: Pizza Rolls
DINNER: Baked Potato Bar





Thursday June 21st, 2012
BREAKFAST: Muffins, Milk
LUNCH: Mac and Cheese, Fruit
DINNER: Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers (using my Turkey Tender recipe)



Friday June 22nd, 2012
BREAKFAST: Pancakes, Juice
LUNCH: PB and J Pockets

DINNER: Homemade Cheesy Garlic Pizza





Saturday June 23rd, 2012
BREAKFAST: Sausage Biscuits, Tea/Coffee/Hot chocolate
LUNCH: Beanie Weanies

DINNER: Peter Pan's Pasta



Sunday June 24th, 2012
BREAKFAST: Oatmeal

LUNCH: Chips and Homemade Salsa

DINNER: Breakfast for dinner......sausage links, bacon, eggs

3 comments:

  1. What is Peter pan's pasta? I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your menu. Thanks for the great recipes. I would love for you to link up to Fantastic Thursday.http://www.fivelittlechefs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second "what is Peter Pan's Pasta". I have never heard of this and am so curious. It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete