Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two Week Menu Plan!

I do my grocery shopping on the 1st and the 15th of every month, so I shop for two weeks, it's easier for me to do it this way than shopping every single week. Here is my menu for the next two weeks......with almost all the meals from my new Gooseberry Patch Cookbook. 

   
MONDAY 16TH 
{ Mexican Lasagna }

TUESDAY 17TH 
 { Pork Chops Supreme }

WEDNESDAY 18TH 
{ Virginia's Baked Spaghetti }

THURSDAY 19TH 
{ Hearty Red Beans and Rice }

FRIDAY 20TH 
 
SATURDAY 21ST 
 { Mini Meat Loaves, Garlic Mashed Potatoes }

SUNDAY 22ND 
{ Pepperoni Calzones }

MONDAY 23RD  
{ Slow Cooked Beef Stroganoff }

TUESDAY 24TH 
{ Onion Burgers, Fries }

WEDNESDAY 25TH 
{ Chicken Stew and Biscuits }
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yVddF7Ear2I/Rv0mDzp8juI/AAAAAAAAEYM/uYHFgTrqhH8/s400/Chicken+Pot+Pie+with+Cilantro+Biscuits+9.JPG
THURSDAY 26TH { Crockpot Hamburger Steak }
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    All of your meals sound so tasty ;-) especially the Mexican Lasagna ! Yum-oh.Oh who's kidding whom it's all tasty sounding and my hips have widened...lol.Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish! Stroganoff and Meatloaf are two of my very favorite meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your meals sound so good, I will have to try some of them.. I love beef stroganoff

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH..those pork chops supreme look wonderful!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menus look pretty wonderful Sandra, especially that crockpot hamburger steak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two Gooseberry Patch cokbooks and love them. The meals sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great! I just wonder, does Virginia come over and make that baked spaghetti? :) That's what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds very yummy...mine's up, too. Doing it this way is so much easier, and still fun since we can look at each others. ;-)

    ReplyDelete