Sunday, August 03, 2008

Asian Beef Wraps!

Super easy and simple, great for a hot summer day!




ASIAN BEEF WRAPS

6 spinach tortillas
roast beef thinly sliced
cucumber, thinly sliced into sticks
mayonnaise
1 bag instant rice, cooked
soy sauce
green onions, thinly sliced


Cook the instant rice according to package. Add some soy sauce, about 1 or 2 tbsps, depending on your taste. Add the green onions and mix well.

Spread mayonnaise on a tortilla.

Top with some of the rice mixture. What I do is score the rice into equal sections so that every wrap has the same amount.


Layer 3 slices of roast beef and then some cucumber sticks.

 Fold burrito style. Repeat with remaining tortillas!

5 comments:

  1. Those look delish... I don't like raw cucumbers... I'm okay with pickles and even the clausen type pickles. Do you think it has to have cucumbers to be good or if there could be a replacement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I make them with the cucumbers and without. I'm sure it would be fine with a replacement or you could just omit them all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cucumber looks so cool, crunchy, and yummy. Interesting combination, I wouldn't have thought of it myself!

    Dara
    http://chickinthekitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love cucumbers but my husband won't touch them. I thought from the picture that it was avocado in the middle. I adore avocadoes but the little buggers (and they're TINY) have been 1.40 each here and I haven't bought any in ages.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete