Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Hello everyone, so I'm sitting here trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing with the menus because for once in my life, I'm late planning it for this week and I have to get groceries tomorrow. *sigh*

So here goes nothing, I'm planning as I type!

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.



Monday 14th
Impossibly Easy Taco Pie



Tuesday 15th
Cheesy Chicken and Bean Quesadillas


Wednesday 16th

Grilled Blue Cheese Steak w/ Fries



Thursday 17th
Luscious Lasagna



Friday 18th
Ultimate Chicken Pot Pie




Saturday 19th
Chinese Pepper Steak


Sunday 20th
Salisbury Steak

5 comments:

  1. Even when you plan your menu as you type, it looks terrific!

    I haven't made that taco pie in a long time! I think I will make it for Mike for dinner tonight!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week looks YUMMY! As always I love the picture tour of your menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great... especially that lasagna! Actually the whole week looks good, can I come eat at your place this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That steak with the blue cheese...mmm. /drool

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing is that menu! I love the idea of eating so much good food.

    ReplyDelete