Friday, November 16, 2007

Chicken Ring

Chicken Ring

A couple years ago I was introduced to Pampered Chef and of course jumped right in, I have tons of their products in my kitchen and still use them daily.

Chicken Ring

One of the recipes that I immediately loved because of it's versatility, was the Chicken Ring.....I mean, chicken, or turkey, or Taco Ring or Ham and Broccolli......the options are limitless.

Chicken Ring

Anyway, I made it for dinner last night and figured I would share the recipe with you, I'm sure most have tried it at one point or another but if you haven't this is a great dish. It's great to bring to a potluck or get together, as a light dinner served with some salad or even as a snack.

Chicken Ring
Chicken Ring


1 cup shredded, cooked chicken
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup choppped broccoli florets
1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
2 Tablespoons chopped onion
2/3 cup canned cream of chicken soup
1 cup shredded colby/jack cheese
2 cans (8 oz. each) crescent roll dough


Preheat oven to 350. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except roll dough. On parchment paper or large baking sheet, arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping & points to the outside.

Chicken Ring

Spoon chicken filling mixture onto widest portion of each triangle.

Chicken Ring

Fold points of triangles over filling & tuck under base at center. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Garnish as desired.

Chicken Ring

4 comments:

  1. We love the PC 'rings' also. The Turkey Cranberry Wreath is a standard day-after-Thanksgiving recipe around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai, que isto parece tão bom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Pampered Chef addict!!! Most everything in my kitchen is from Pampered Chef. Love it!! :)
    This ring does look good!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete