Monday, September 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!!!


 

Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too.

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I've decided that since I do my Slow Cooking Thursday every week, it's going to coincide with my menu for that day too....so from now on, every thursday will be Slow Cooking day in my house.

This week I have the Country Fried Steaks that I have brought over for the past month or so, it keeps being pushed to the following week and I figured today was the day.



MONDAY 10th

BREAKFAST: Homemade bread with Homemade Tomato Jam, Milk
LUNCH: Lunch Burritos, veggies
DINNER: Country Fried Steak w/ mashed potatoes and carrots

NOTE:
One of my favorite ways of making mashed potatoes, I add about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of sliced carrots in with the potatoes and cook it all up, then make the mashed potatoes as usual. It's a great way to get the kids to eat carrots and it comes out with this orange color that they just love, very tasty too



TUESDAY 11th

BREAKFAST: Scrambled Eggs, Toast, OJ
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches
DINNER: Grilled Texas Turkey Burgers


WEDNESDAY 12th

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Rolls, Warm Milk
LUNCH: Chicken soup, yogurt
DINNER: Breakfast for Dinner - Bacon, Eggs, Sausage


THURSDAY 13th

BREAKFAST: Cream Cheese and Strawberry Crepes, Hot Tea
LUNCH: Chicken Nuggets, Homemade Fries
DINNER: Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Sausage


FRIDAY 14th

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon & Raisin Bagels with cream cheese
LUNCH: Sonic
DINNER: Hoagie Burgers w/ Potato Salad


SATURDAY 15th

BREAKFAST: Omelets, toast.....coffee, orange juice for the kids
LUNCH: Garlic Cheese Pizza
DINNER: Chicken Curry


SUNDAY 16th

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast, Juice
LUNCH: Out for the day
DINNER: Chicken Tetrazzini



3 comments:

  1. your menu looks great this week, we even have something the same. The potatoes and sausage sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, your menu looks delicious, as always Sandra! I so love to read what you guys are having for breakfast and lunch too. I'm always looking for lunch ideas :)

    Have you made the turkey burgers before? That picture just looks soooo good to me right now!

    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always sandra.your meals look so delicous.thanks for sharing.have a great week.

    ReplyDelete