Monday, July 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!!!


Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too.

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".



MONDAY 30th

BREAKFAST: Coffee Cake, Milk
LUNCH: Leftover Hamburgers from yesterday's BBQ
DINNER: Fried Fish Fillets with Peixinhos da Horta (Deep Fried Green Beans)



TUESDAY 31st

BREAKFAST: Grits, Tea
LUNCH: Tuna Salad
DINNER: Grilled Steaks w/ Twice Baked potatoes




WEDNESDAY 1st

BREAKFAST: Blueberry Pancakes
LUNCH: Sonic
DINNER: Rigatoni and Sausage



THURSDAY 2nd

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal, Milk, Fruit
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Ham, Veggies
DINNER: Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Chicken with Sesame Seeds



FRIDAY 3rd

BREAKFAST: Scrambled Eggs, Toast, OJ
LUNCH: Grilled Hotdogs, Salad, Grandma's Gingersnap cookies
DINNER: Crockpot Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya



SATURDAY 4th


BREAKFAST: Banana Waffles
LUNCH: Asian Beef Wraps
DINNER: Sandra's Homemade Pizza


SUNDAY 22nd

BREAKFAST: Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy
LUNCH: Late breakfast so won't need to cook lunch
DINNER: Feijoada (Portuguese Chili)


Dessert for the week:

Arroz Doce (Portuguese Rice Pudding)

15 comments:

  1. There are so many good things listed, I don't even know which one to mention first!

    Deep fried green beans? Wow! That must be to die for!

    The rice pudding, the chili, the jambalaya -- you've got a lucky family there!

    Hugs,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! We will be trying those green beans out for sure!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMMM!! Those green beans look great. I've tried deep fried okra and it's good, too. Thanks for visiting my site! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo! what time is dinner?! :o)

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra,
    Left a comment on your other blog also- thanks for checking out my menu. And thanks for the recipes!!! Can't wait to try them out.
    For your menu plan- it looks GREAT. My DH lived in Brazil for 2 years so he would LOVE it if I surprised him with FEIJOADA (they eat it down there too). I love this blog...I will be back (regularly).
    THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep fried green beans - YUM!

    Great menu...love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness - now I'm STARVING. Of course, it probably doesn't help that it's going on 2 am - so it's been a while since I ate. Not I've got to resist the temptation of a snack!
    Everything looks FABULOUS!
    Deep fried green beans? Are you KIDDING me? I SO have to try that - oh man, I'm salivating all over my keyboard!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW! What a delicious sounding menu! Wish I'd eaten before I came here...now I'm afraid I'm going to really pig out!

    And I just had to say how pretty your blog is, too! I love it! It looks like it belongs right in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a yummy menu. I love twice-baked potatoes. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Sandra, this all looks so good! The pictures look good, and even the other items (breakfast and lunch) sound awesome! Have you made the rigatoni and s/s chicken crockpot dishes before? I love that you can do them in the crockpot. It's getting so hot here that I don't like to run my oven at all.

    Great menu, hope you guys have a terrific week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHat a great menu, I have never heard of deep fried green beans, they look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I come eat at your place? Your menu sounds so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh I am going to have to try a couple of these yummies!!! =D

    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your site! Found it via Kelli's House. I was raised in a house with a Southern mama so I love Southern cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete