Monday, January 22, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!

Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too. The favorites usually have recipes up already so I'll link, and if not, then I will have the recipes up on the day that I make them, so if you're interested in a specific recipe just come back OR let me know and I'll go ahead and get the recipes up for you:)

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I'm sharing my menu plus two extra days, since payday is halfway through the next week and that is when I go get my groceries and write up my new menus.


MENU PLAN MONDAY


MENU PLAN JANUARY 15th - 21st



Monday 22nd
Breakfast:
French Toast
Lunch:
Tuna Sandwich
Dinner:
Padre Island Shells


Tuesday 23rd

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Chocolate Milk
Lunch: Soup & Sandwiches
Dinner: Steaks with Mushroom Cream Sauce
served with homemade fries


Wednesday 24th
Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast
Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Mac and Cheese
Dinner: Club Sandwiches, Potato Salad, Iced Tea


Thursday 25th
Breakfast: Cereal, milk
Lunch: Pigs in a blanket
Dinner: Ham and Swiss Chicken Roll Ups


Friday 26th
Breakfast: Banana Pancakes, Juice
Lunch: Cheese Quesadillas
Dinner: Diner Theme (Grilled Cheese & Ham, Steak Fries
and Coke Floats)


Saturday 27th
Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Toast
Lunch: Chili Dogs
Dinner: Cheesy Kielbasa Bake


Sunday 28th
Breakfast: Curt's Omeletes
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: Baked Potato Soup


Monday 29th
Breakfast: Strawberry stuffed french toast
Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner: Melt in your Mouth Sausages


Tuesday 30th
Breakfast: Pancakes, OJ
Lunch: Tuna Salad
Dinner: Slow Cooker Beef Stew


Wednesday 31st
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner: Homemade Mexican Pizza


8 comments:

  1. My mouth waters every time I come here :)

    You are so on the ball, planning breakfast and lunch as well...wow!

    Have a great day!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! i have always wondered how to make baked potato soup - i'm going to have to try that soon!

    thanks for stopping by! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to try the stuffed french toast! Thanks!

    Have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so impressed with all the detail. I'm glad I stopped by here today--I found some inspiration to be more organized with my meal planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am defintely going to try the Baked Potato Soup as well! Panera's has my favorite and I am always trying to find a similar recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you plan out all your meals..I need to start doing that too!! Thanks for sharing!

    Jenny-up the hill
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/jdoriot

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!!! visiting back at ya. Nice recipes ... and hope to see you at the inn :)

    GP in Montana

    ReplyDelete