Thursday, March 16, 2006

Menus March 16th - 30th

So I have my menus all planned for the next two weeks. I always find it so much easier to do this so I don't end up walking aimlessly through the grocery store. Obviously there's lots of times that I end up switching one day with another, but that's ok.

Here we go:

Thursday 16th
Ham and Cheese Chicken Rolls

Friday 17th
Mexican Lasagna

Saturday 18th
Ribs with Fries and Corn

Sunday 19th
Seafood Subs

Monday 20th
Stuffed Green Peppers

Tuesday 21st
Baked Ziti

Wednesday 22nd
Parmesan Chicken

Thursday 23rd
Shepherds Pie

Friday 24th
Lasagna

Saturday 25th
Steaks with Mushroom Gravy

Sunday 26th
Waffle Fry nachos

Monday 27th
Sausage Spaghetti Spirals

Tuesday 28th
Mini Meatloaves

Wednesday 29th
Homemade Pizza

I will try to post the recipes for each day, didn't get a chance to last week because things got so hectic around here. But it shouldn't be a problem this time.

Let's see how the kids do with these meals, I'm hoping that they eat without complaining, although that might be too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment