Monday, February 27, 2006


For dinner tonight I was running late and didn't have much time to cook. I did have some frying steak so what I made was Teriyaki Steak.

It's very simple and it's a recipe that Curt and I have used so many times, it's fast, it's easy and everyone enjoys it.

Not much to it.....

Cut up the steak into strips or bite size pieces.
Add half an onion, sliced.
Add sliced green pepper.
Add Teriyaki Sauce....now I just eye ball it, as much as I want to, so go with your own taste.

Toss together and then add to a skillet. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until steak is tender. Serve with white rice.

See, it's easy and it's yummy. Not sure what is on the menu tomorrow but I have to get the menus up for the next 2 weeks so I will post that here once I have it.

Hope you all have a good night.....
God Bless. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment